Dear Twinwood Festival-goers,
At present, our intention is to stage Twinwood Festival 2020 on the advertised dates. The festival is still 21 weeks away, taking place at the very end of August, and we are hoping that the coronavirus situation will have changed by then. In the meantime, we continue our preparations. The government will review the situation in 2 weeks time. We’ll review our statement at that point, if not sooner.
If the 2020 festival has to be postponed - it will be postponed to the August Bank Holiday of next year, becoming Twinwood 2021, keeping the band
line-up and other attractions the same as advertised in our current brochure as much as possible.
In this eventuality, we will immediately email all customers who have bought tickets and advise them of the options. There will be a system to roll over your already purchased tickets to Twinwood 2021, or alternatively to claim a refund. The email will give the full details of both these options.
Rolling over tickets will also let you keep the same extras exactly as you have bought them - the same campsite reservations (including the special "Super" and "Extra" B North pitches), electric hook-ups, Arena boxes and tables etc...everything will be cloned over to the next year.
Our first consideration is always the well-being of all our loyal customers, and everyone working on our site.
Again, as things stand, we currently intend to stage Twinwood Festival 2020, on the advertised dates, at the end of this August. We’ll keep you updated regarding our intentions on a regular basis via social media and emails. If you do not currently receive our email news updates, you can subscribe to our newsletter here.
For now, stay safe, follow the official health advice, and protect the vulnerable and elderly.
- The Twinwood Festival Team.