Twinwood Events Ltd. is committed to protecting your personal information.
• When you make a purchase in our online shop at the official Twinwood Festival website.
• When you make a purchase with us by phone.
• When you make a purchase in person, in our booking office during Twinwood Festival.
• When you sign up for our “Twinwood Festival News” newsletter using the form on the official Twinwood Festival website.
It also relates to our use of any other personal information you may provide to us by phone, SMS, email, social media messaging, in letters and other correspondence and in person.
In order to process your ticket bookings, trader or any other enquiries, we will need to collect and use information about you.
When you order from Twinwood Events Ltd., we only collect the bare minimum personal information that is necessary to process your order, i.e. we collect your name, delivery address, billing address, email address and phone number if provided. If we don't collect this personal data, we won't be able to process and deliver your order and comply with our legal obligations.
We only use your personal information in a way that is relevant to the reason for which it was provided – i.e. for services directly related to Twinwood Festival. We will NEVER share or sell your information to advertisers or any other third parties.
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information (including the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Bill).
We have implemented accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction.
When you make a payment, we do not store your card details. The payment is processed independently with your bank provider or PayPal.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To process your ticket purchase, camping purchase, or trading space purchase.
• To deal with your requests and enquiries.
For those of you who have previously purchased Twinwood Festival tickets, we may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To notify you occasionally of Twinwood Festival announcements via our online newsletter. If you have not purchased a Twinwood Festival ticket before, you can also opt-in to receive this newsletter by using the online form on our website. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time, using the unsubscribe link in each newsletter email.
• To post you the printed Twinwood Festival brochure. This brochure is sent out only once per year, and contains full details of the performances for the upcoming Twinwood Festival. You can opt-out of receiving future editions of the Twinwood Festival brochure by contacting us via one of the methods listed at the end of this document. Please note: the Twinwood Festival brochure is only sent to the most recent Twinwood Festival ticket purchasers. If you have not re-bought a Twinwood Festival ticket after approx. 3 years, you will be automatically unsubscribed from the brochure mailing list, and your name & address deleted from our records.
You can request to view or modify your personal data from us directly. Please contact us via one of the methods below, with the words “Personal Data Request” in the subject or body of your message, along with an explanation of what data you are seeking to view or modify. For your protection, we may take steps to verify your identity before responding to your request.